2021年10月28日 星期四

Zucchini (Vegan or Raw)

 Zucchini, has a flower parts you can just grow them, and cut it, and fried them with the batter.

Do you know what it is a batter? Its water and flour mix and salt.

But zucchini in the raw food world, its a big thing in the restaurant menu. They are zucchini noodles, pretty much right now, I just cut them in long string of noodle looking, not really having a machine to do the craft.

But in the real world of cooked food, you can use eggs or batter of some kind doing a little bit coating, and put into these small oven, the wet batter that can stick to the sausage or zucchini, or broccoli, all are the same.

You see, I used to watch other people cooking, to actually roll out a dough to cook a oven bake sausage, whereas, if you just use a wet batter, its exactly the same, and no hassle as the dry dough, you have to process, to roll, to dirty your hands.

So, normally that kind of cooking of zucchini, you cut them in the round shape, so they really just small bites, you would just prefer use big potato or yam, to do one of those frying dishes.


沒有留言:

張貼留言

🥩🍤⚡🍮🍹 Diary 2 - this morning March 16th, 2022 🥩🍤⚡🍮🍹

There are a lot of gas, huge amount, and I poo again. Remind me I used to be.....no I didn't lose weight, but I drank water in the morni...