2022年3月16日 星期三

🥩🍤⚡🍮🍹 Diary 2 - this morning March 16th, 2022 🥩🍤⚡🍮🍹

There are a lot of gas, huge amount, and I poo again.

Remind me I used to be.....no I didn't lose weight, but I drank water in the morning about a cup?

Its like deattached from the internal lining last night, pain.....and in the morning too tired.

I need to drink more water, not just the juices. My back spine, I have to push it, and chest out sill coughing with that kind of sounding.

I can straight the back, but sometimes some human more flexible to push the back and I cough out. Still the same.

Need to ensure no more, or else, the body becomes a systemic.....I forget drinking the water in the morning.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

🥩🍤⚡🍮🍹 Diary 2 - this morning March 16th, 2022 🥩🍤⚡🍮🍹

There are a lot of gas, huge amount, and I poo again. Remind me I used to be.....no I didn't lose weight, but I drank water in the morni...