2021年10月29日 星期五

Nacho, (Nutritional yeast, American squash )

Do you know I used to be in American high school for a year. I went to watch the football every Friday night, they or I eat a box of nacho & chips. Do you even know what that is? And when I was reverse, selling a concession stand, they don't just sell pop drinks? 

你們大概不知道 Nacho 是什麼東西


There is a heater for the Nacho to stay melted. I would just use Diaya, trying to copy the Vegan restaurant, and not using nutritional yeast. I will tell you, buying bulk, you buy in American a bucket of the real sweet agave syrup.

A real bucket.

No, not with squash, not nutritional yeast. Squash is like pumpkin replacement. They are similar paste like with yam.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

🥩🍤⚡🍮🍹 Diary 2 - this morning March 16th, 2022 🥩🍤⚡🍮🍹

There are a lot of gas, huge amount, and I poo again. Remind me I used to be.....no I didn't lose weight, but I drank water in the morni...