2021ๅนด12ๆœˆ31ๆ—ฅ ๆ˜ŸๆœŸไบ”

๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ž๐ŸฅŸ๐Ÿฅช๐ŸŒญ๐Ÿฒ Happy New Year (Taipei Time) - Tea + First recipe = Honey ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ž๐ŸฅŸ๐Ÿฅช๐ŸŒญ๐Ÿฒ

England Kitchen

So, right.... their kitchen staffs are up-to-date on food menu.
Yesterday, my mother switch to the red watermelon.
I just happened to recently cook tea, remember?
You know what happened?
Honey....
 
Can you believe this, that recipe took me 2 nights cannot sleep right, because my mother has two kinds of tea.
 
1. Japanese what Tea
2. Lipton Tea
 
For this recipe
 
You use the same recipe of those juices I had, only one recipe
And you switch the yellow melon to the red melon.
And of course when you cook that Lipton Tea, you add enough sugar to taste, like you regular making a nice red tea for yourself.
I use a pot + 3 bags.









ๆฒ’ๆœ‰็•™่จ€:

ๅผต่ฒผ็•™่จ€

๐Ÿฅฉ๐Ÿค⚡๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿน Diary 2 - this morning March 16th, 2022 ๐Ÿฅฉ๐Ÿค⚡๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿน

There are a lot of gas, huge amount, and I poo again. Remind me I used to be.....no I didn't lose weight, but I drank water in the morni...