2021年10月28日 星期四

Although raw food movement has been sometimes

 I still believe among all the chefs and experts, they are not really the chemist to do what the science requires to do, its to compromise the taste, and how easy to make things.

Its very very expensive in raw food, and its so much wait time like using the dehydrator, so much taste compromise.

I am in that field, just not much to talk about it, because I used to be with someone, that is all he wish to continue that path. I personally don't dwell on that, because I like cook food sometimes. 

But if this is really going to be one of the niches, yeah....I will be thinking a lot of combination of what I know about cooking Asian, or Asian spice to deliver some taste bug, that not to compromise, THAT MUCH taste difference raw food. It does not taste good. Just thinking about it, I feel bad about it.

Like vegan eggs, they use tumeric powder. That is a horrible horrible horrible doing !!!!

There is Chinese spice, just using it with Tofu, its a perfect vegan eggs.

These are recipe I went to talk to the Loving Hut, Vegan restaurant to make friends to acquire that. So until you are really in those market to see how the food dishes, and tell people what you are good at, to combine things, for how long times you cook, I think its a great things to really just let everyone knows what you can really cook, before you say you design a raw food, from the cook perspectives.



沒有留言:

張貼留言

🥩🍤⚡🍮🍹 Diary 2 - this morning March 16th, 2022 🥩🍤⚡🍮🍹

There are a lot of gas, huge amount, and I poo again. Remind me I used to be.....no I didn't lose weight, but I drank water in the morni...