2021年10月28日 星期四

Olive Oil & Vinegar

 I used to live in Buffalo, NY. We have a very popular Oil and Vinegar store called D'avolios

With vegan that time I was, this store, I actually used it for many reason the olive oil can be used. They add different flavor, and I will asking them brand. I always purchase the European brand, of their Olives oil.

California also have olive trees. There might be 40 kinds of oil, but there are only 4 branding from the Europe. Like 4 big jar.

While I was living in Buffalo, NY. They open 4 stores of this Olive oil and Vinegar store. Its quite marvelous. That is like 10 years ago, not sure now.

But if you don't really use the olive oil for like cleansing purpose, you could just taste it with the right flavor they put in there, and there are 40 of them big jar, you can just walk in to sample taste.

I love this store and I love their packaging. The bottles are just great shape. I glue on it, tincture, coconut bottles, jars....some people love what they really doing in their spare time, I really know that.



沒有留言:

張貼留言

🥩🍤⚡🍮🍹 Diary 2 - this morning March 16th, 2022 🥩🍤⚡🍮🍹

There are a lot of gas, huge amount, and I poo again. Remind me I used to be.....no I didn't lose weight, but I drank water in the morni...