2021年10月28日 星期四

Vegetable shortening (Vegan, not raw)

 I actually purchase in the organic store, one of those big product, called "Vegetable shortening".

Its to make the Apple pie crust undernearth the pie. You need to refrigerator the dough, to wait 20 minutes those kind.

The standard of raw food crust, are using dates with nuts. They are of course more expensive. Some people don't eat a lot of crust, or mind that the combination of raw food and cook food department of the blending, if its just for the fat reason, the crust can be just very thin, compare to the real apple pie on top with lots of sugar stuffs.

Crusts are one of the skill you learn, that the flour mix with the oil.

Flour mix with hot water.

Flour mix with the cold water

They give a different Chinese those dumpling or 包子 flour made wraps outside. Its a Chinese cruisine.

You know why I am telling you some of this skills I have?

Its when the time comes, I will be utilizing these skills and knowing to create what its suit to myself taste, if I found out my householder people they eat more raw. I am not there yet. But I prepare that I might just turn raw food if its fit it more to other people's lifestyle.

Like you know gluten for sure its not a raw food, but do you know how the gluten is made?

You keep washing flour dough ! And in the end, you fried it, it taste really great stuffs.

I have made spring rolls too, in the freezer, so it was very convenient, that if someone just want something quick to eat, few sticks of thin spring roll, you could have your lunch made easy.


沒有留言:

張貼留言

🥩🍤⚡🍮🍹 Diary 2 - this morning March 16th, 2022 🥩🍤⚡🍮🍹

There are a lot of gas, huge amount, and I poo again. Remind me I used to be.....no I didn't lose weight, but I drank water in the morni...