2021年10月28日 星期四

Citric Belt fruits (Dr. John R Christopher )

 I just add a link about Taste on the navigation bar. 

Being a chemist, I will tell you, a lot of time, I just making liquids as one of my primary speicality,

Soup base, liquid base. Its kinda like habits. You can purchase one of those coconut water bottles in the organic store, they are glasses made, and they can always keep some nice and cool liquids in it.

Now I want to tell you, one time by accident how this recipe of Citric Belt Fruits ratio was mess up. I was leaving to go to Canada from Buffalo, NY. So the time was short, all left this citric belt fruits are not enough to make the correct radio of the normal Dr. Christopher recipe in 3 days muculess diet. 

There is some effect, to the professional driver that time was my ex bf. And he actually drank it, to keep awake. I was shocked too it happened like that, because although I made it that ratio, I never taste it. I think lemon might be a reason of it.

The combination is grapefruit, orange, and lemon.

Try the different ratio, you will be surprised. 


沒有留言:

張貼留言

🥩🍤⚡🍮🍹 Diary 2 - this morning March 16th, 2022 🥩🍤⚡🍮🍹

There are a lot of gas, huge amount, and I poo again. Remind me I used to be.....no I didn't lose weight, but I drank water in the morni...