2021年10月25日 星期一

Coconut oil (Vegan, Raw, from dehydrator to Fry)

 I know everyone being strict about raw food, means coconut oil makes dessert ball. Kinda like meat ball, or consistancy to some kind of cookies dough.

I will tell you, I seen others use dehydrator, coconut oil if with the mock meat shrimp (Vegan) it taste delicious !

So dehydrator will have those vegetable like eggplant or zucchini chips being made. If you try to fry it, although its fried, but I will tell you, it serve some purpose, just using it coconut oil as coconut oil, for those cooking for a very long time, will tell you that.



沒有留言:

張貼留言

🥩🍤⚡🍮🍹 Diary 2 - this morning March 16th, 2022 🥩🍤⚡🍮🍹

There are a lot of gas, huge amount, and I poo again. Remind me I used to be.....no I didn't lose weight, but I drank water in the morni...