2021年10月28日 星期四

Yam fries (Cook food oven baked honey nuts mix)

 The way how the yam is already sweet like, there is someone I used to work in the DNA lab, she taught me her cooking recipe in coating the yam with nuts and honey.

Honey is not vegan, and oven bake is not raw. But yam has its own sweetness. Just how to utilize a little bit different. I personally if seeing too many nuts on a dehydrator, I gulp. I don't like almond, and seeing big nut to occupied the entire food. If the dates are more...so these are like making the energy bar, I will tell you that much, if you observe seeing the Cliff bar, or I eat more of Luna Bar, Macadamia nuts in white color. I don't like certain color in a mushy ways. Maybe for the sporty people, the color doesn't make that much difference, I just personally choose the LUNA energy bar brand.

Do you know Tim Cook eat energy bar too? Its in Steve Jobs biography, you should ask him about.


沒有留言:

張貼留言

🥩🍤⚡🍮🍹 Diary 2 - this morning March 16th, 2022 🥩🍤⚡🍮🍹

There are a lot of gas, huge amount, and I poo again. Remind me I used to be.....no I didn't lose weight, but I drank water in the morni...