2021年10月28日 星期四

Laxative herbs to make a transparent wraps like vietanese roll

 I used to know a vegan raw food chef, he is from Greek. And one of his photo of these vegan food he made, he can make those wrapping of some Vietanese rolls to look like, by combining some laxative herbs.

I still remember that. I think I keep an ebook at it, if one day I found out where he is. 

Some these unknown of raw vegan chef, if you just make friends, you will see what they come out with the recipe in all kinds of different gerne.

I think he is right on the Amazon selling his cook book

His name is Dimitri, just type greek Raw food chef.  

Dimitris Raw Vegan Chef 

Look, I found out his blog now !!

URL: http://rawvegangreece.blogspot.com/

Did I say he is a greek !!!!???

沒有留言:

張貼留言

🥩🍤⚡🍮🍹 Diary 2 - this morning March 16th, 2022 🥩🍤⚡🍮🍹

There are a lot of gas, huge amount, and I poo again. Remind me I used to be.....no I didn't lose weight, but I drank water in the morni...