2021年10月29日 星期五

Apple, pears ... makes soup

 I actually a type of person like to talk to people rather than looking up the internet for recipe. There is people whom told me how they make their soup base, its cook long hours of fruits all together, so I have tried that. She is also a chemist. She will buy this big big big jar of Water glass to keep the drinking water in it. In her house, that is in California, there are so many kinds of fruits trees, heard left down from Japanese that previous owner.

Persimmon... when the reap time comes, that tree is full of Persimmon. So what can I do with it, California is the land that has so much fruits stuffs, like even fresh coconut, I really just literally going to Asian store to get a dozen home, to everyone chop one to drink it. I was very skinny that time.

So to cook Pho, I have tried with just fruits condensation of its sugar base. I will tell you, you cook a lot a lot a lot a lot of fruits in, the remaining liquid, not that much, to say, one pot, you have half pot are fruits, and another quarter is ALL you can get liquid. That is not soup. That is just some remaining water base to taste like there is fruit tasting liquid. But since she told me it is workable, the actual pho recipe, requires some Chinese spice, like stars or Arinse. Even my mother using it to soy sauce some of the taste. Every Asian lady in the older age, all seems to know how to use that. 

But what I gonna tell you is... Apple and pears are the easiest things to get in America supermarket. They have the most and cheaper compare to the rest of the remaining fruits, with large quantity. I think the mix recipe and really can be doing with something, I just haven't figure it out yet.


沒有留言:

張貼留言

🥩🍤⚡🍮🍹 Diary 2 - this morning March 16th, 2022 🥩🍤⚡🍮🍹

There are a lot of gas, huge amount, and I poo again. Remind me I used to be.....no I didn't lose weight, but I drank water in the morni...