2021年10月29日 星期五

Cashew

 When I was purchasing the California seeds, I met on the Internet, some of these small vendors, they actually have a catalog to keep all this small farmers at one place, you can order all kinds of seeds, or nuts, rasins. I lost the website, but they are in California, I remember one time I purchase so many seeds. I like growing vegetable, except Buffalo NY was way too cold. Something about these temperature if drop too different range, I notice, after I move to California, their vegetable grows so so so differently from when I was in Buffalo, NY.

To live in the garden where to make some food, sometimes its another save money expense. I think California is one of the best place to doing all that.

So Cashew and raw food, its actually synonym. Its the White sauce, kinda of like you have traditional American mushroom soup, or gravy with the white flour making, you use beef stock or black pepper in it. Raw food people don't really use black pepper. Dr. Christopher talk about black pepper.

Raw food means a lot of things you don't add to the food.

Usually you need to soak the cashew ahead of a day. I don't really like to run a night electronic device like dehydrator or a slow cooker. But in the morning, I can use the slow cooker for the whole day, if I am home to cook sometimes people like chickpeas or lentil. I personally don't eat them, but if grind them into like a hummus, I will make a week of hummus, and lentil paste, because I actually like that stuffs. Just not by itself. Any beans types, if they are in the paste form, I eat them. If its piece by piece, I somehow just cannot stand it by looking at them. Like peas. They put that in the pizza here, when I was young and pine apple, I take them both out. Peas and pine apple.


沒有留言:

張貼留言

🥩🍤⚡🍮🍹 Diary 2 - this morning March 16th, 2022 🥩🍤⚡🍮🍹

There are a lot of gas, huge amount, and I poo again. Remind me I used to be.....no I didn't lose weight, but I drank water in the morni...