2021年10月25日 星期一

Do I believe raw food/ juicing journey that in my life? Describe

 I started to detox when I was 23. Now I am 38 and 6 months.

I am losing my period to 2 days. Like Tibetan Body body pracitces 雙身法, That person is Mahavatar Babaji as the top.

In this journey, I want to tell you, I meditate, I fasting, I read the food I wish to eat, when I finish fasting.

I liver detox, but I didn't get on the juicing, after very later on. 

Because the juicer was expensive. I only had was orange juicer, you know how simple that is, its very easy to acquire. Not everyone has money and family statue to turn raw, I will tell you, they are very very expensive. So later I turn into something like called Mono-diet because of I have a low blood pressure, I took something like avocado every so often hours. It looks like a lot of meals, but its actually wait in between the hours for the stomach to rest and eat again, digest again. Simple food to make my life better.

My detox is liver flushing a lot

I meant truly, every spare time away from my graduate school, I went on detox. My ex bf asking me, if when I will stop doing all this?

The results are here: https://annamedicinalchem.blogspot.com/

I am not a big fan of eating raw. I get cold hand cold feet too, so I like warm soup. I have read that if I grow up accustomed to that food, I better just attain that food sometimes. Which is warm soup.

Do I stay a lot on juicing, do I eat?

I gradually will becoming this liquidarian, while others are doing this solarian.  It is actually easier while traveling, all I need was a chocolate milk and I can withstand the hunger. Losing periods is one of the evidence of that. Its Prana. But I won't be calling myself Breatharian though. It might be in between. That process started in 2014. 

If you check my photo, to see something like high tech. I might tell you, there is possibility, I lost my period some time ago, but since, near me not many people MD friends MD students at that time attune to that, the actually data, I didn't even records it myself, but some photos I left on the liver flush. The medical school would not teach that and they are not in a situation can help me in anyway on this. They don't believe in it.

However I did report on the Internet as much as I can about recently, hoping someone will get the data sometimes.

I meditate a lot in 10 years, I got initiated in Quan Yin Methods, by Supreme Master Ching Hai. I follow her instruction to be very strict raw food, eventually even drop the pasta, for riboflavin. 

Its a process food. 

In the Vegan movement, or raw food, someone like Dr. Gabriel Cousen will tell you all about how damage the refine sugar, and process food do to people. You should subscribe to him, and him for advice, since he might be a wise person in his norm. He is an MD. Juicing experts, before he becomes too old and die one day.

There are a lot of famous people in the field of this Raw and Vegan food movement. You should surround yourself information on those, to study in the books, or listening to the video, like video talk. They will tell you repeat over and over the same information.

I can tell you this, after 2015, I have a situation I have to turn myself meat diet. I turn to eggs and cheese world, I gain a lot of weight, so now I am trimming down, after I finish most of my works online.

Meat ahd eggs/milk diet, really will get people a lot of weight if you do in 3 meals a day. 

It may not necessarily to say just cruelty to the animal kingdoms if they die and suffered. There are things overweight people, they die early, you know that?

People actually die early by disease that contract to them. I never heard so much stories until I come back to Taiwan to talk to my mother and my father. They are old ages, and their near by friends, are all dying out. They both are skinny, so that is good. But truly, there are people cannot really live very well, and have all kinds of condition, when the weight comes too greatly on their feet.

I would suggest, a vegan more approaching diet, to more juicing, one day, you will find a way to eat more raw other than just a salad, that is pretty much, all I have right now.

(I break away with a warm soup squash soup, easy to digest carrot and squash)


沒有留言:

張貼留言

🥩🍤⚡🍮🍹 Diary 2 - this morning March 16th, 2022 🥩🍤⚡🍮🍹

There are a lot of gas, huge amount, and I poo again. Remind me I used to be.....no I didn't lose weight, but I drank water in the morni...