2021年10月25日 星期一

Raw Food process (Taste)

 I am very picky on the raw food. I am not entire going raw and raw food fanatic. I took some boiling eggs and some fish mix powders in the soup. There is every reason why everyone choose the lifestyle they chose. If I realize that recipe is truly outstanding, that is what I will share, mostly juicing recipes. The concrete raw food, many people already know, its never the same like the traditional American food.

What does American food I brought up to eat, Mac' N Cheese, Pizza, and Italian pods.There are every category raw food, I have made some raw food week by following the online recipe, I remember. That is a lot of sundried tomato, and shredded zucchini noodles, cashew sauces...

When I was on the raw food week, that week, I remember the mood is better. Its different, it was my first week, going on raw food with people near by me. I made for other to eat too.

 

沒有留言:

張貼留言

🥩🍤⚡🍮🍹 Diary 2 - this morning March 16th, 2022 🥩🍤⚡🍮🍹

There are a lot of gas, huge amount, and I poo again. Remind me I used to be.....no I didn't lose weight, but I drank water in the morni...