2021年10月25日 星期一

Will Raw food lose weight?

 Juicing will lose weight !

To lose weight, I will first tell you something about myself. Starting 23 years old, I start to detox and reading a lot of curezone, how people detox, and that is to do from the start to finish. 

Going to poo once a day, at least. Sometimes twice, or three times, if I use some products.

With that kind of routine, carried through 38, even 5 years I gain a lot of weight, and on meat, on eggs on milk food, I stay very side line those foods, and watch my poo routine, it has to be once a day.

Once a day.

So now, I finish a lot of my works online, set up things. I can focus just to slim down all the way the weight that I want, so I use juicing. But my routine of going to the bathroom always been once a day.

If you are once 3 days, or once per week, you are in a very bad situation.

Going to poo, will ensure, all the things you eat coming out, to actually you know, you suppose to eat once or twice a meal, if depends on the morning, I just have some fruits.

While during detox, going to the bathroom is a key elements.

Meaning?

Some people do a lot of detox will know something called Salt Water flush.

I do that a lot, or almost every time, because it is so easy, just salt and distill water.

So while I was on raw food like just salad, nothing fancy, like other people have, just salad, one day I broke away that routine, was warm fish soup.

This ensure my elimination was very smooth, almost in the same hour, I have to go to the bathroom. Like the Salt Water flush

Like Salt water Flush

Do you know that in advance, that is why you say you were custom to the early Childhood diet was a warm soup?

Correct. I did say that. That is part of the salt water flush.



So people don't go to the bathroom 3 times a day, or once a day at least.....it means how to improve it?

There is a lot of reading you should do it yourself, from people often doing detox, I probably search all kinds of protocol online, but most everyone in the forum will know something to tell you what it works best so far. I will tel you, my resource was limited, because I have to work, and money is not always there, you imagine, doing detox does not spend money, there is a lot of money I put into myself investment. So selecting a proper course, you probably can get a coach, a health expert, or MD New Age movement, or consult to curezone,com, MH knows a lot of things or written a lot of interpretation. Reading a lot will be the most free things I will tell you. The concept of GI track and to adjacent the body organs, are not something I am not farmilar with my school course works. I actually know some Health related subjects in my middle school. I memorize it.


沒有留言:

張貼留言

🥩🍤⚡🍮🍹 Diary 2 - this morning March 16th, 2022 🥩🍤⚡🍮🍹

There are a lot of gas, huge amount, and I poo again. Remind me I used to be.....no I didn't lose weight, but I drank water in the morni...