2022年3月14日 星期一

Blogger template : on links and links already clicks

Right now, that blogger back end, you could just select the drop down color

I use green its the floating those words color : lighter green

To already visit or click hoovering color : orange / yellow

Looking fine.

Okay, I update already almost every navigation bar article, I label the dates when I entry, March 14th 2022. That is today, Taipei, Taiwan, ROC Time.

On CNN. We are facing the China Olympia soon, or that COVID 19 not die down, its China triggering the war after Russian-Ukraine funny time.

Or Like I say in my real jobs, through the Music, Commander-in-Chef website, its your pain killing patches they need the student athlete, not just bum fire BBQ National Emergency housing plans. 




沒有留言:

張貼留言

🥩🍤⚡🍮🍹 Diary 2 - this morning March 16th, 2022 🥩🍤⚡🍮🍹

There are a lot of gas, huge amount, and I poo again. Remind me I used to be.....no I didn't lose weight, but I drank water in the morni...